CVSA Roadcheck 2015 Results are In!
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) has published the results of the 2015 Roadcheck that took place on June 2-4. During this 72-hour enforcement period, inspectors across the nation completed 69,472 truck and bus inspections. During Roadcheck 2015, the CVSA reported that Driver and Vehicle Out-of-Service Rates for Level 1 inspection were the lowest on record.
2015 Roadcheck Statistics:
- 69,472 total inspections were conducted
- 44,989 were North American Standard Level 1 Inspections
- 21.6% included Out-of-Service (OOS) vehicle violations
- 3.6% included Out-of-Service (OOS) driver violations
- Of all inspections, 777 seatbelt violations issued (as compared to 825 in 2014)
- The 2015 focus was on cargo and load securement. During this event, inspectors issued 2,439 violations for load securement.
TransForce Inc., is an active member of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance, and continues to maintain a commitment to safety, quality, and compliance. For more information on CVSA Roadcheck, click here.