Roadcheck 2014 Results
The Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance (CVSA) has published the results of the 2014 Roadcheck that took place on June 3-5. During this 72-hour enforcement period, inspectors across the nation completed 73,475 truck and bus inspections. Of the 73,475 total inspection conducted:
- 49,656 were North American Standard Level 1 Inspections
- 23% included Out-of-Service (OOS) vehicle violations.
- 72,415 driver inspections were conducted
- 4.8% included Out-of-Service (OOS) driver violations.
- 825 seatbelt violations issued
- Over 10,000 inspectors participated at approximately 2,500 locations across North America
For more information regarding the 2014 event, click here.
TransForce Inc., is an active member of the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance, and continues to maintain a culture of safety, quality, and compliance.