COVID-19: A Message from our CEO
As valued supply chain partners we have a mutual interest in keeping the health, safety and
wellness of our team and the general public at the forefront of our daily operations.
It is important that you know that we are on your team to ensure safety, and we want to share the
steps we are taking:
• First and foremost, and at the height of our partnership, we want to stress that we are
providing our Drivers with up-to-date education and awareness tools for health and
safety. We continue to check in with our Drivers daily.
• Our staff continues to service our Customers, Drivers and Vendors. We are in constant
communication with Customers, Drivers and Vendors to collaborate on any concerns.
• We are closely monitoring and adhering to guidance from the CDC, Local Health
Departments, FMCSA, ATA, NPTC, State Trucking Associations, staffing industry
associations and the National Safety Council. We are sharing this information with
employees via email messages, as well as on our blog and social media sites.
• We have provided guidance on preventative measures to ensure a safe work environment
including options for remote work, keeping work environments sanitized, social distancing
and have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick.
• We have provided a step-by-step guide for employees to help them stay safe and navigate
various situations that could occur related to the Coronavirus. We have also stopped nonessential
travel and limited in-person meetings for our teams.
Please know that we are here to support you in any way possible, and to answer any questions
you may have about the health and safety of our team. We look forward to keeping an open
dialog with you and our transportation community as this fluid situation develops.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out should you have any questions by calling us at 800-308-6989.
President and CEO, TransForce Group